Music Franchise Opportunities
Tiny Mites Music is an ideal business opportunity for actors, singers or dancers who have retired, or now have families. Business people who have a creative bias – maybe having worked in amateur theatre – will also find Tiny Mites Music an exciting opportunity.
- Enjoy running your own rewarding business while contributing to the development of pre-school children. It’s fun too!!
- Generate a regular source of income from running classes within large nursery chains in your area.
- Low initial capital investment – all props, puppets and equipment are provided designed specifically to ensure that your sessions are a success.
- Generate additional income from parties, holiday workshops and the sale of Tiny Mites Music CD’s and dolls.
- Flexible business – can be run around family commitments
You can run ‘open classes’ and offer regular classes to nurseries, schools and holiday venues.
Our product is unique in the market place in that all the songs are contemporary and original and recorded by live musicians. The Tiny Mite Characters are also completely original creations.
Tiny Mites Music services are underpinned by personal training to codify the ethos and approach of the company.
If you want to run your own business and be able to contribute to the development of pre-school children then please register your interest by completing a Franchise Enquiry
As Tiny Mites Music grows we are always looking for new performers to deliver the Tiny Mites Music sessions.
If you are interested in working for Tiny Mites Music, possess a good singing voice, are an experienced performer and enjoy working with children please complete a Careers Enquiry
All of our performers must have an up to date CRB and either have an Equity card or Musicians Union Membership.